Monday 7 December 2015

Deck the halls

What a weekend. I can safely say I've had three days full of food, festive activities and family. Jason's parents and grandparents came up to visit, so we crammed as much Christmassy things as possible into the three days they were here. What did we do you are asking? Well, all will be revealed over the next few days! Before they arrived last Friday, I got to work decorating the flat, sprinkling a bit of magic all over and thought I'd give you lucky people a glance as to what my place currently looks like in all it's Christmas glory. {Disclaimer: Before we start I will just say this is Santa's Grotto on a budget, if I had more money it would be resembling the Harrod's Christmas store.}
Yes, my Christmas tree is the skinniest tree in the world but we live in the 20th Century so no trunk shaming allowed. (We would have got a real tree but it's only going to be up for a week before we head home for Christmas so we went for the artificial option).  And if you wanna know what's on my Christmas tree then there will be a new blog post coming your way very soon!
















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig