Friday 15 January 2016

2015 photo lovin'

Okay we're now half way through January, yes I did say half way, and I'm still reminiscing about 2015*. This is mainly because I'm getting round to choosing some photos to put in my new photo lap tray: A) Yes, the Webb-Lattimer flat is now equipped with 3 lap-trays and needs no more. B) It is a very important decision to make as you don't want a pair of eyes staring at you whilst you slob on the sofa and eat your turkey dinosaurs. Let me just add a little disclaimer that we do have a table which we eat off of virtually every night and I only have turkey dinosaurs on very special occasions. So as I sit here trawling through my folders I thought it would be nice if I shared my favs with you from January through to December.
*Bad parts not included, those memory orbs have gone to the memory dump (If you've watched Inside Out you'll know what I'm rambling about). 

January

We took a stroll round Privet Drive
February
An agency trip with my Advertising BFFs
 I just couldn't stay away from the Harry Potter Studios {Dad won a family day out in a raffle}

March
We celebrated a little one's birthday with party hats
April
My not so little sister turned 18
May
Finally said goodbye to the dreaded dissertation {And celebrated with copious amounts of cocktails & dance mat laughter)

Jason's brother had a fabulous wedding which was made even better when two of my besties turned up for the evening reception

June
I welcomed June in with a visit to Cambridge and a punt along the rivers

July

I pretended I was a mermaid whilst on holiday in France

We ended our French holiday in Disneyland Paris and it was the best thing ever

August
The second wedding of 2015 was accompanied by glorious sunshine

September
We celebrated moving into the flat with sunflowers and wine

October
I defied gravity in London with some of my uni chums

November
*I throw my hat up in the air sometimes* I graduated with these beautiful human beings

Then partied into some of the night with my second family

December
York turned into a beautiful Christmas extravaganza 

I bought (and styled) an amazing Christmas pudding hat 

So there way have some of my 2015 highlights in pictures, here's to hoping my 2016 will bring me lots of wonderful photos to reflect on.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig