Tuesday 5 January 2016

2016 Reading Challenge



It's Tuesday morning, there are no more Christmas decorations around (unless you like to drag it out till the last day) and the weather is miserable. However, I was up early this morning and went for a run. Yes, a run. Granted I didn't get that far, but me and my fluorescent pink top were bobbing along at 9am this morning in my Christmas pudding bobble hat, a fashion icon I know. In light of this quest for healthiness I've also vowed to myself to read more this year, so although I haven't set myself any definite resolutions for this year, I'm setting myself a challenge. Upon browsing through blogs I came across the 2016 Reading Challenge and decided to jump on the bandwagon. I'm not saying I will complete all of them however I can be a little hermit crab sometimes when it comes to reading books so this will get me out of my comfort zone and find some new author/genres/series that I may grow to love. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig