Monday 1 August 2016

Happy 6 Months To Me

Flowers-Laptop-Business-Cards-Shoes-Perfume-Notebook-Glasses
Today marks 6 months since I first stepped into the offices at Bramley Grange, and I've been on one hell of a ride {a good ride}. My probation period is officially up, and I'm now a fully-fledged member of the digital marketing team, go me! *dances around the room* I still have mountains to climb when it comes to learning, but since starting there I have learnt some fascinating things about me, the industry and working life in general.
  1. Don't ask me to make your hot drink if you want it within 2 minutes. {I wouldn't ask me to make coffees either unless you like it really strong or really milky}
  2. Tape measures can provide endless hours of entertainment, but can end up annoying colleagues if over-played. 
  3. Everyone has normally lost the plot by Friday afternoon.
  4. I have limited self-control when it comes to any kind of office treat- I knew this anyway but work has just re affirmed that I can not resist a doughnut or two, or three.  
  5. Organisation is the pinnacle to a stress-free day/week/life.
  6. Clients don't always want to be on your team, strangely sometimes they'd rather be the opposition. 
  7. Re-brands are stressful, especially when it comes to business cards.
  8. A recent office shuffle round means I've got one of the best seats in the house- a radiator behind me and a window next to me #ballin.
  9. It cab be super hard trying to explain to someone that what I (we) do isn't just try to get them to the top of Google. 
  10. Just like school, I hate photo days.
  11. The best part about filling a notebook is a trip to Home Sense to source a new one. 
  12. Messy draws = messy mind
  13. Sometimes clients just don't get it, and you have to be okay with that. 
  14. Sleep is for the weak, the digital world doesn't stop.
  15. When it comes to networking I either become mute or become the most boring person in the world- I'm working on it.
Bethany-Alice-Webb-Blog-Signature

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig