Wednesday 17 August 2016

Monthly Round Up: July

 Flowers-ELLE-The-BFG-Trousers-Gossip-Girl
Let's just pretend that we're only 7 days into the month and not 17 days as that would be more acceptable for this post to be going up. Since I've been counting down the days till I fly to Sunny Portugal (12 to be exact), this month has been flying by. If I'm honest I'm not 100% exactly what happened in July other than the fact that I cut my hair off and started filling my flat with sunflowers, but I'm going to give it a good go.

The Good
July was full of celebrations with some of my favourite people. We kick-started the month with a Christening that included a new favourite Zara jumpsuit, a bouncy castle and fairy cakes. We then rounded up the month with a 4-year anniversary trip to a drive-in cinema, equipped with an sharing individual bar of aero and portable radio. 

The Bad
Me and a few team mates (makes it sound like I'm a sports person) attended an industry event at the start of the month and with that came a pre-networking night. This usually would be fine if I was sipping something bubbly with an alcoholic content, but due to my dodgy stomach I'm currently staying clear of the headache-causing-stuff which just made me realise how socially awkward I can become. (For visual reference: I turn into Chandler.)

The Ugly
Mr Latty started his big boy job as a Physiotherapist but it's never simple in our lives. Obviously there were complications with documents which caused some restless nights and some short tempers- who knew proving where you live could be so difficult. (In case your wondering everything is running smoothly now)

The Weird
I spent the last day in July walking round with a marrow. Yep, a marrow. Turns our the allotments near us have a little bucket of surplus veg and with our current love for Mediterranean veg it would have been rude not to pick it up. Unfortunately, this was about 10 minutes into our walk and we were out for a good couple of hours.

The Wonderful 
We finally saw Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and it was totally, incredibly awesome. We're yet to read the screenplay but I can honestly saw you can't read that and not book yourself tickets. The acting, the choreography, the score is all just unbelievable. I'll say no more #keepthesecrets


Hopefully, next month's post will be a closer to the actual month than the next!
Bethany-Alice-Webb-Blog-Signature

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig