Sunday 6 March 2016

Little Things #18


Happy Mothering Sunday to all those Mumma's out there. I know I wouldn't be the person I am today without my Mumma, quite literally, so to thank you for being you I'm going to dedicate this post to you, you lucky thing. This week has been a pretty good week minus the wet weather and the fact I currently have conjunctivitis, not cool. But British complaints aside, I have a whole bank of things that have made my week a wonderful one. 

1. I am no longer a bus w-anchor as my wonderful agency have employed a new guy who lives just down the road to me. Hell yeah to an extra hour in bed each morning. 

2. I treated myself to this super cute top from Oliver Bonas and it's totally appropriate for this coming month. 

3. Tom Fletcher released a new video this week and it was not what I expected, but it didn't disappoint. 

4. This week I celebrated my 1 month workversary and it was a giant party like any other day at work.

5. After 4 long weeks, Jay was offered a post-graduate job at York Hospital which means come July we will both be real-life adults, with two real-life incomes coming in. 

6. Naturally we went out for food to celebrate- I had a burger. 

7. Our estate agents have finally sorted someone to come and fix our blind that has metal rods sticking out of it left, right and centre. It's only taken 7 months. 

8. Royal Mint have released a new coin design with Peter Rabbit, and it is adorable. {Although it has currently sold out.} 

9. I caught up with PLL this week, I was two episodes behind, and it's safe to say my heart breaks a little even more at Spoby. 

It's probably about time for some more eyedrops, however I react in a similar way to Rachel from friends, click here if you have no idea what I'm on about, so it's not going to be a pleasant experience. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig