Monday 5 October 2015

Little Things #5

I would like to begin by apologizing for the quality of the above picture, the lurgy has taken over so my ability to motivate myself isn't so high right now, everybody 'awwws'. This week (last week) saw us say goodbye to September and hello to October, welcoming in pumpkins, woolly jumpers and sniffles galore. Are you feeling sorry for me yet, because I am. No doubt the next few days will be spent wrapped up on the sofa with endless tissues, chocolate and my favourite movies on Netflix but for now lets see what my favourite bits of this past week have been. 

1. Obviously London with my chickas has to be up there, girly time was well needed since I don't really know anyone in York yet other than Jason's pals so it was nice to have a face-to-face chinwag rather than over texts. 

2. My graduation dress has arrived, yippee. Which means this next month and a bit I will be spending eating like a rabbit to ensure I can fit into it!

3. We've had two board game sessions this week, meaning we got to show off our swanky new pad and engage in a social activity.{even if it did mean loosing}

4. On Sunday we visited a vintage fair in the city and it was a nice few hours out of the house to stretch our legs and do something a bit different. 

5. Our flowers from when we first moved in finally went over, so the downstairs has been spruced up with two new bunches and they smell beautiful. 

Let's hope this week brings me back to life, but in the meantime I'm going to go and put my head over a hot bowl of water and vapour rub in an attempts to unblock my nostrils. Have a healthy week!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig