Monday 26 October 2015

Little Things #7

Been a while since I last did one of these posts, but that just means you'll get double the content in this one! This month is creeping away from us, which means Halloween is just round the corner and I have no idea what we're doing for it, but if you check back next week I might have thought of something spontaneously scary to celebrate this American tradition. In the mean time, here's what I've been loving this past fortnight. 

1. I invested in a new lipstick, Rimmel 128: Starry-eyed if any of you were wondering, to complete my Autumn wardrobe. 

2. In the past two weeks I have become a Sherlock Holmes obsess-er, and am now up to date with the rest of the world eagerly waiting the arrival of the new series. 

3. We added a new pumpkin to our collection, a little white one to join her brothers ready to be carved. {If you're lacking inspiration Country Living posted a great article to spice up your creativity}

4. Big News: we have decided on our color theme for our Christmas tree. A very important decision which has come after many visits to garden centers

5. We have been for some lovely walks in the great outdoors which has meant crunching crispy leaves and feeling the brisk October air on your face- what could be better!

6. Disney have announced they are bringing out their own style of Netflix and I am over the moon. 

7. I treated myself to some seasonal Lush bits and am super excited to shut myself away in the bathroom for hours. You can see what I got here

8. Yeo Valley have a limited edition Spiced Apple and Quince Yogurt out and it tastes like Autumn and Christmas rolled into one. 

9. If you haven't already checked it out Pretty Little Liars has released their winter premiere and I cannot wait 

10. My Mumma and Papa are visiting for a few days which means I get to spend some quality family time with them. They also came armed with roses and the rest of my stuff that wouldn't fit in the car

Hope you all have a spooky filled week with lots of Halloween-ness involved!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig