Sunday 11 October 2015

Little Things #6

My last weekly update was written as poorly bear, and I am happy to say I am no longer that poorly bear- I do still have a sniffly nose but I should think that's here for winter now! This week has been a busy but very autumnal week with lots of fun things happening!

1. We had our first guests to stay on Tuesday and it was nice to have some company around the flat. I enjoyed playing host, and they enjoyed their pit stop stay so much they bought us a bottle of wine and a salted caramel cake- win!

2. I bought myself a new scarf after leaving mine behind at a concert a few months ago, and it's safe to say its doing the job perfectly

3. We became proud parents of some windowsill herbs, it's great fun coming down each morning to see how much they'v grown

4. I had a gingerbread hot chocolate at the climbing wall and it was super dreamy

5. If you read yesterday's post you'll know that I had super fun picking my own potatoes and choosing some pumpkins- we couldn't be more autumnal. 

6. I also got busy in the kitchen this week and baked some cinnamon biscuits and they were delicious if I do say so myself. 

Hope you've had a lovely week! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig