Thursday 3 December 2015

December goals

On the third day of December Christmas sent to me, a promise of the Christmas tree. It will be travelling up tomorrow with Jason's parents and as soon as they arrive it's going up! Unfortunately we're having to stick to the skinny, artificial tree my Mum dug out of the loft but as we're heading off home for Christmas next weekend it seemed like a waste of money to buy a real one to then neglect. So we're saving a Christmas tree's life and making do for this year. It doesn't mean my tree will be any less pretty though! Anywho, we're already three days into December which means we should probably get going on my goals for this month, which I warn you will be very festive. But, first things first, lets reflect (again)

1. Write my Christmas list
2. Read 2 (or more books)
3. Keep upright when walking across the stage at Graduation
4. Make the flat as Christmassy as Santa's Grotto
5. Start Christmas shopping
6. Have plans for Bonfire night

7. Cook lots of casseroles and stews

I did it, almost. Once again I haven't stuck to my book goal, which is very unlike me, but I'm really struggling to get into the book I'm currently reading as once I start I won't give up. However, I did manage to not fall over at Graduation, Christmas has already begun in our abode and my Christmas shopping has been started. So, I didn't do too badly last month. Now the pressure is on for December, although I don't think I'll have any trouble with these ones:

1. Bake some mince pies
2. Go to a carol concert
3. Finish my Christmas shopping
4. Drink lots of mulled wine
5. Have a Bratwurst hotdog from the Christmas market
6. Stuff myself full of good food
7. Spend lots of time with family and friends
8. Host an unforgettable NYE party
9. Finish my book! 

I don't think any of those goals are unrealistic really, and will probably be achieved without realising it, but it's good to have it in writing! Right now I'm off to head into town and continue with my Christmas shopping, check back soon for some more festive fun!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig