Tuesday 21 June 2016

Little Things #25

Summer-Flowers
You know those weekends where you need a whole other weekend to recover, I just had one of them. We had Jays grandparents and dad up for a few days and whilst I enjoyed spending time with them, my sleepover in the spare room and all the good food that was consumed, I'm so glad to have the flat back to normal. It's been a hectic week with work, and with going home for the next three weekends I don't think my life will be slowing down anytime soon.
  • I've raised £180 so far for my charity hair cut  with help from some very generous people. If you want to add to this donation click here
  • We've booked another holiday for the end of August and I'm counting down the days!
  • PLL returns tomorrow, however my feelings towards this are very mixed. 
  • I attended an event with work which included lots of free ice-cream and it was great.
  • My wardrobe has expanded with all these summer sales. 
  • Jason's nan brought up a fresh batch of mince pies and I'm skipping past the mince pies are for Christmas rule. 
  • My sunflower is storming, just waiting for those pretty yellow petals to appear now. 

Till next week

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig