Friday 5 February 2016

Pantone Colour of the Year: Homeware Lusting

So it was announced at the start of this year that Pantone's colour of the year wouldn't be just one, but two colours, how exciting! It's not just the year of the fire monkey but also of Rose Quartz (PANTONE 13-1520) and Serenity (PANTONE 15-3919). A very important person at the company has described the colours to reflect "connection and wellness as well as a soothing sense of order and peace", the kind of feeling you get when you are colouring in one of those adult colouring books- we all you know you have one. Personally, I think it's a wonderful combination, my wardrobe is loving it and it has #futurehousecolourscheme all over it so I've put together a bit of a home ware wishlist of all the Rose Quartz and Serenity coloured pieces I've bought, I'm dreaming of. P.S. Homesense is a great place to get some inspiration! 


1. ASDA- Wall Clock | 2. M&S- Magnolia Jug |  3. Next- Reed Diffuser | 4. John Lewis- Rug | 5. H&M- Wooden Box | 6. Matalan- Knitted Pouffe | 7. John Lewis- Armchair | 8. Tesco- Vases | 9. H&M- Cushion Cover 

Just putting together these Homewars bits has got me dreaming. Pair them with some copper accessories and you've hit the mark for me! What are your favourite pieces?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig