Wednesday 3 February 2016

February Goals {2016}

February brings us the wonders of Chinese New Year, Valentines Day and the most important, Shrove Tuesday, Mardi Gras, Pancake Day, whatever name you like to give it- my cupboards are fully stocked up with Nutella and I'm not sitting here right now with a spoon and a jar. I think my main goal for me this month is probably not to make a fool out of myself at work, first impressions and all that jazz. However, there are a few other things I've got my mind on. 

1. Start planning for a sunny getaway
2. Plan an uber fun weekend for Jason's brothers and partners
3. Always have freshly painted nails
4. Settle in in my new working environment
5. Light my Victoria Sponge candle (Now I have the salary to be able to replace it)
6. Keep my new green friends alive

So here's to hoping that I don't fall on my arse over the next few days and then I will have survived week one, so good so far. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig