Monday 18 January 2016

Little Things #14

Hola amigos and a happy Monday to you all. Today's horoscope tells me that next Sunday's full moon is in my sign, take that as you wish as I know I am. The past week has been a busy one and almost definitely included antarctic temperatures, but you may have noticed that my blog has had a bit of an uplift and I'm loving it. The last 7 days have also brought some sad news into light, with the passing of David Bowie and Alan Rickman, people who you always think will live forever. But in celebration of their lives we've had Bowie's songs filling the air and re-started our Harry Potter marathon for the 1248594 billionth time. Although, in amongst the sadness there have been many moments that put a smile on my face. 

1. Jason bought me some pretty flowers that are complimenting my table, a rare occasion I must add. 

2. I started and finished Jessica Jones within the week. However it was announced that it's been renewed for a second season which I'm stupidly excited for.  

3. A date has finally been set for Jason's brothers and partners to come up and visit, now it's time to get planning some fun activities. 

4. Pretty Little Liars returned and as always left me as confused as ever, asking the infamous who, why, where, what, when and how questions. 

5. The Ellen Show is coming to the UK, ITV have got themselves a steal!

6. When you wake up to sunshine it means a day at the seaside. We went on an adventure to Whitby, if you're lucky there will be a blog post coming soon!

7. Adele went on a car ride with James Cordon and it was everything you've ever dreamt of. 

My week has been very TV/screen indulgent as you can tell, so this week I will be making sure I dig into my books a little more! Hope your week brings you winter flurries and warm hugs!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig